REGISTERED BREEDERS OF LABRADORS &
NB. Please read through the contract below thoroughly, then if agreeable to the terms of sale, sign & date where indicated & return to address above.
All pups bred by our kennels are reared in a loving family environment & great care is taken to ensure that they are in top condition when leaving for their new homes.
1. To keep the pups in this condition as they grow, we require that you, as the new owner, continue to feed the diet recommended by our Kennels.
You will have received a diet sheet outlining the diet.
Following this will keep your pup in good health.
This diet should be adhered too until the dog is at least 18 months of age.
2. Unless otherwise arranged, your pup will placed on the Limited register of the RNSWCC which means that you have a fully pedigreed animal but will need our permission in future if you desire to show or breed from our bloodlines.
2a. If it is arranged that your pup is placed on the Main Register for breeding & showing purposes, we request that our advice be sought as to suitable bloodlines for future matings.
3. Due to our moral obligations we request that you keep us, as the breeder, informed as to any change of address, desexing of animal, etc.
4. As the registered breeder we expect to be informed if the animal is to be resold so that we can be given the courtesy at first option to repurchase the dog.
5. If any health problems start to occur, we expect to be informed immediately so that appropriate advice can be provided to us as the breeder by our own Vet. This is in the best interest of all concerned, especially the dog.
6. If the animal does prove to suffer from a genetic condition which profoundly affects the dogs quality of life, we will offer to replace the pup from the first available litter, OR, refund the purchase price.
In either case we would request a copy of the Veterinarians report on the case.
7. No animal, bred by our kennels, is to be euthanased without first consulting us, unless it is due to old age or severe trauma.
I/we, the undersigned, agree to be bound by the terms of the contract as set out.
x .. Dated
Name of new owner
Phone No .
x witnessed Dated
A copy of this contract is to be kept by both the breeder & the new owner.